Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lovin' a little rain

Ah, the rain.  I welcome this little Northern California storm with my arms wide open.  With all of the wild fires, we need this!  I love a little rain to clear the air, dampen the dust down on these country roads, and cool down the heat we've been having.  I took a break from sewing dresses this morning, and found that I couldn't actually take a break from sewing.  While I have a few more dresses cut out waiting to be sewn, I need a temporary change of scenery.  Time for a little playing with fabric Product Development.  As I was cutting out the last of the bodices this yesterday, I was inspired to create something much smaller and universal than a girls dress.  So, this is what inspiration the rain brought me:




These are available in my Etsy Shop!!  Have a request for a custom made product?  Send me an email jaclyn(at)thesewingsmith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment